Returns and Refunds Policy
RL SUPPLIES LTD makes every effort to ensure the right product is delivered to the right address and to the right person. However should there be an error, customers should immediately contact our Customer Services department.
In order to return goods, customers must obtain an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) number. In order to request an RMA number, customers can either email the customer services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 01923 896996.
All returned Goods must be returned complete with all of the original packaging, manuals, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer, including any freebies.
1. When can Products be returned?
Customers may return Goods with the relevant RMA number for the following reasons:-
• For products which are faulty or damaged in transit
• For delivery of incorrect products
• For products which differ to the description we have provided prior to delivery
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations
2. Returning Products
In order to return products please follow the below procedures:
Customer should contact sales@rlsupplies .co.uk or telephone 01923 896996 . Customers shall need to provide the following:
• The Sales Order Number (or Amazon/eBay order number) to which your return relates,
• The Part Number or/and Serial Number of the Goods to be returned
• The description of the product of the Goods
• The reason for requesting a return
• A contact Telephone number
Once the Customer Services team receive the request for RMA, they shall contact the customer. In most cases returns requests are processed within the same working day.
A valid RMA number is issued by company for the products in question
The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outer packaging.
When returning the Goods to us, we recommend using a reputable carrier and ensuring Goods are insured against loss or damage. You are responsible for the goods during delivery.
RL Supplies Ltd reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge of 20% or £20.00 whichever is greater on Goods which are returned if they were ordered in error or are no longer required by the Buyer.
3. When Does the Company arrange Collection of Goods?
The company shall be liable for the collection of the Goods where:
• Goods are faulty (within 14 days),damaged in transit or wrong goods have been delivered
• Goods are different to the description we have provided prior to delivery
• the item has a collect & return warranty
Where a collection fails due to your error, the company reserves the right to deduct costs associated with that failed collection.
4. When does the Customer Arrange Return of Goods?
Customers are responsible for returning Goods when:
• Cancellation of order for non-damaged/non-defective, unopened Merchandise, unwanted Merchandise, faulty items older than 14 days.
5. Refunding of Goods
Where a credit is required for Goods returned, where possible funds will be credited using the same method as the original payment.
6. Non Accepted Returns
No returns shall be accepted for Goods arising from standard wear and tear, accidental damage or where any of the relevant packaging, accessories etc. are damaged.
7. Length of Warranty
Unless products are Refurbished/Ex-Demo, then all products supplied by company carry a manufacturer’s warranty which shall be stated in the manufacturers documentation provided in the packaging. For all refurbished products the warranty can vary case by case.
8. Cancellation of Orders
The cancellation shall incur no charges if the order is cancelled prior to goods being dispatched from our warehouses.
In cases where the goods have already been dispatched, customers can arrange for them to be returned to us (at their expense) within 7 working days of the date goods arrived. Customer should contact the company to request an RMA or complete a request form online.
All returned Goods must be accompanied by all of the original packaging, together with all manuals, all accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer including freebies. The Goods must be un-used and received in a re-saleable condition. No returns can be accepted if any of the relevant packaging, accessories etc. are damaged.
We advise customers to ensure that they return the packaging in exactly the same way it was delivered and that appropriate insurance has been arranged against loss or damage to goods in transit, as it is the customer’s responsibility.
9. Goods Damaged in Transit
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it is very important to sign for the goods as “Damaged on Arrival” with the courier and the driver made aware of the damage, and then contact/inform us soonest. We do request that customers report it to us within 2 working days from receipt of the Goods. We regret that it may not be possible for us to replace damaged goods if the goods have not been signed for as damaged and we have not been informed within 2 working days.
10. What can Invalidate Warranty Claims:
• The Goods are not faulty based on information given on the RMA request
• The Goods have been tampered with or are physically damaged
• The Goods are outside their warranty terms
11.Exceptions to Warranty terms
In the case of consumables (such as toner, ink cartridges, drum and paper) where the suitability and/or compatibility of the Goods is ascertainable without breaking the factory seal, RMAs will not be provided nor Goods accepted for return if the factory seal has been broken. Manufacturer warranties on consumables varies by manufacturer and is typically 90 days from date of purchase.
- Recordable Media (CD, DVD etc.)
We are only able to accept the return of unopened packs of recordable media, unless the media is faulty. We regret that we are unable to accept the return of media which has been opened and are incompatible with your recorder.
- Headphones & Microphones
We regret that we are unable to accept the return of Headphones, Headsets and Microphone when the packaging has been opened, unless the item is faulty or not as described.
- Special Order/Built to Order items
We regret that any items which are special order items or are custom built to your specification cannot be returned unless faulty or not as described.
Software cannot be returned under any circumstances, unless faulty or not as described.
If goods are being returned for refund and are not faulty please observe the following:-
- Do not open shrink-wrapped or blister pack products or break any manufacturers seals.
- Return in good condition all packaging, manuals, cables etc.
- Return the Goods in a condition that would enable us to resell them as new.
- Statutory Rights
None of the foregoing shall affect your statutory rights.