Intel® LGA1151 ATX motherboard with four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen2 connectors
- Four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for flexible expandability with graphics, RAID and LAN add-on cards
- Powerful performance with Intel®Xeon®E processor and ECC memory
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously via HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA
- Next-gen transfer speeds with up to 32Gbps M.2 and 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN with teaming support
- SafeSlot PCIe x16 to protect your graphics card investment
- ASUS Control Center — A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small and medium businesses
Four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for flexible expandability with add-on cards
WS C246 PRO features four PCIe x16 slots for flexible system configurability and expandability with add-on cards, such as NVIDIA Quadro graphics, RAID and LAN cards. With support for AMD CrossFireX 2-way configurations, WS C246 PRO harnesses the full power of the latest graphics technologies.
Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® E processor and ECC memory
WS C246 PRO supports Intel® Xeon® E series processors to deliver powerful, optimized performance in always-on usage scenarios. Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory enables automatic detection and repair of single-bit memory errors, reducing the chance of system crashes and data corruption to ensure reliable and responsive workstation performance.
Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously
WS C246 PRO is equipped for total display flexibility with onboard HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA connectivity. With a compatible latest-generation Intel® processor, you can connect up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity.
Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance and data redundancy
WS C246 PRO features dual M.2 slots to unleash maximum data-transfer performance. One M.2 slot supports up to 22110-length M.2 drives via PCIe Gen3 x4 for ultrafast data access, making it the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive. The other M.2 slot is suitable for SATA drives or Intel® Optane memory via PCIe Gen3 x2 support to speed up traditional hard drives.
The latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 for high transfer speed
WS C246 PRO's front panel USB 3.1 connector is ready for next-gen PC cases and devices. With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance, which protect your graphics card investment. Manufactured in a single step using a new injection-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ASUS Control Center
WS C246 PRO features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
Asus WS C246 PRO Workstation, Intel C246, 1151, ATX, VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP, Dual LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2, M.2
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Code: AUMBC246PRO-WS
- Available for Delivery: 7
- Available for Collection: Please call or click here to chat
- *Stock is our suppliers stock and not our physical stock*
£262.99 Inc. VAT
- £219.16 Ex VAT