AMD X570 EATX gaming motherboard with 18+2 power stages, five M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector with PD 3.0 60 W support, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector, dual Thunderbolt 4, Marvell AQtion 10 Gb Ethernet, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, PCIe 4.0, onboard WiFi 6E and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series and 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, five M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: 18+2 power stages rated for 90 A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel with PD3.0 60W fast charging, onboard WiFi 6E, Marvell AQtion 10 Gb Ethernet, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard.
- Industry-leading gaming audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS ES9018Q2C DAC and the bundled ROG Clavis USB digital-to-analog converter for high-fidelity sound.
- Unmatched personalization: 2 LiveDash OLED, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY-friendly design: Bundled ROG Fan Controller, pre-mounted I/O shield, VLatch switch, BIOSFlashBack, M.2 Q-Latch, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, SafeSlot and Graphics Card Holder
- Renowned software: Bundled 1-year AIDA64 Extreme subscription
ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme
The ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme combines the best elements of the renowned ROG X570 motherboard lineup into a single beastly package amped to elevate Ryzen-based builds beyond all boundaries.
Teamed Power Architecture
Modern CPU architectures up the ante for motherboard power design by transitioning from deep power saving modes to full load almost instantaneously. The latest ROG VRM architecture rises to the challenge by utilizing teamed power stages to rapidly swing current, while maintaining exemplary thermal performance.
ASUS OptiMem III
With proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies and reduced voltages while operating at higher frequencies. Stack the ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme with your favorite modules and maximize AMD Zen 3 processor throughput for applications that demand massive bandwidth, or balance infinity fabric and memory performance for a diverse range of workloads.
Dynamic OC Switcher
Dynamic OC Switcher gives Ryzen processors newfound agility to crush multi-threaded workloads and slice through single-threaded apps. Simply configure a manual overclock for heavy tasks and then select a current threshold for Dynamic OC Switcher to automatically flip between your profile and AMD Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO).
Advanced connectivity features including WiFi 6E and two Ethernet ports provide all the bandwidth needed for smooth online and LAN gameplay. File transfers and load times get a boost as well, thanks to a front-panel USB 3.2 2x2 header. The header also supports PD 3.0 60-watt power deliver for charging devices. Additionally, there's onboard SupremeFX audio for rich, premium sound.
Cooler by Design
The ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme features comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or via the UEFI.
4-Pin PWM/DC Fan Headers and ASUS HYDRANODE
Every onboard header auto-detects any PWM or DC fan, and three chassis fan headers offer ASUS HYDRANODE support.
Bundled ROG Fan Controller
A bundled fan controller card includes six additional DC and PWM fan headers, plus two thermal-probe headers.
ROG Water-Cooling Zone
Dual water-temperature headers and a flow-rate header feed information straight into the AI Suite utility, allowing you to track coolant temperatures and the flow rate of the entire loop.
A dedicated header can supply over 3 amps to a high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
A dedicated header enables monitoring of temperatures at the input/output points of any component.
A dedicated header enables constant monitoring of flow rate throughout the entire loop.
ROG Fan Controller
The ROG Fan Controller offers six additional headers that can be controlled via FanXpert 4. The card features two temperature-sensor headers, along with two thermistors that can be attached to various components. There are also six ARGB headers to illuminate compatible fans and addressable strips.
Level UP Performance
The dashboard-style control panel of AI Suite 3 makes it easy to fine-tune almost every aspect of the ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme. Get the best balance between performance, cooling, stability, and efficiency via one simple and intuitive interface.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything needed to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Accurate Voltage Monitoring
Conventional motherboards use single-ended sensing circuits that are susceptible to noise and have to tap voltage rails from a location that isn't ideal for accurate monitoring. These issues lead to a large disparity between the voltage fed to components and the values reported to software. The ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme features a differential-sensing circuit that rejects noise and takes readings directly from the CPU and the end point of major voltage rails. This simplifies overclocking and tuning by allowing you to track voltages more accurately.
For more information, click here.
Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME, AMD X570, AM4, EATX, 4 DDR4, 2 DP, SLI, Wi-Fi, 2.5G & 10G LAN, PD 3.0 60W, RGB Lighting, 5x M.2
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Code: AUMBCROSSHAIR8EXTREME
- Available for Delivery: 1
- Available for Collection: Please call or click here to chat
- *Stock is our suppliers stock and not our physical stock*
£793.43 Inc. VAT
- £661.19 Ex VAT