ROG Cetra II Core in-ear gaming headphones with liquid silicone rubber (LSR) drivers and a 3.5 mm connector compatible with PCs, laptops, mobile phones, ROG Phone 5, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch
- Innovative liquid silicone rubber (LSR) drivers provide stable speaker performance, incredibly strong bass and optimised gaming audio.
- 90 cable connector delivers enhanced comfort for handheld gaming.
- Lightweight metal housing offers a striking look and scratch resistance, elevating the aesthetic and durability of the exterior.
- Ergonomic design with ultrasoft LSR ear fins and tips provide a perfectly comfortable fit.
- 3.5 mm connector enables multiplatform support, including compatibility with mobile phones, PCs, Macs, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch.
Incredible Audio, Immersive Gaming
The ROG Cetra II Core in-ear gaming headphones feature ASUS Essence drivers made of liquid silicone rubber (LSR) for impeccable audio quality. The headphones allow users to enjoy gaming-grade sound with a wide variety of platforms, including compatibility with PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, ROG Phone 5, mobile phones, PCs, Macs and Nintendo Switch. The included ear fins and ear tips are also made of LSR for added comfort.
Advanced Audio Driver Design
ASUS Essence drivers are made of liquid silicone rubber and are designed to provide more stable speaker performance and incredibly strong bass.
Better Design for Handheld Gaming
The ROG Cetra II Core comes with a 90 connector that keeps the headphone cable out of the way, improving comfort during portable gaming.
Lightweight, Durable Aluminium Housing
Crafted from sleek, lightweight aluminum, the ROG Cetra II Core has a striking, elegant look that is complemented with scratch resistance, elevating aesthetics and durability.
Asus ROG Cetra II Core Gaming In-Ear Earset, 3.5mm Jack, Inline Microphone, Liquid Silicone Rubber, Carry Case
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Code: HS-ASCETRAIICORE
- Available for Delivery: 25
- Available for Collection: Please call or click here to chat
- *Stock is our suppliers stock and not our physical stock*
£64.13 Inc. VAT
- £53.44 Ex VAT