Thin mini-ITX H610 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability, manageability and efficiency.
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- ASUS CSM program: A stable motherboard supply, end-of-life notifications, and IT software for business motherboards
- ASUS Control Center Express: Integrated IT monitoring and management software that simplifies enterprise-level system administration
- Enhanced system security: A self-recovering BIOS, and TPM to safeguard PCs
- Consistent and reliable performance: High-quality components and rigorous testing to help ensure durability in harsh environments
- Efficient management and customization: An event log and commercial BIOS kit to enable easy maintenance
- Better serviceability: Q-LED diagnostic display and COM debug header to facilitate building and support processes
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
Asus Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Centre Express - server-grade IT management software.
Asus Control Centre Express
ASUS Control Centre Express is a real-time IT monitoring and management tool designed for business that improves productivity and enhances security, helping prevent unauthorized access and data leaks. The intuitive dashboard enables easy, real-time hardware and software management across your organization.
- Asus Self-recovering BIOS: BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
- Trusted Platform Module(TPM): Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
- Certified NIST SP 800-147: ASUS Business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
- Asus Secure Boot: Asus business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Ensures Performance with the finest Components and rigorous testing
- Anti-moisture Coating: Protection against moisture and corrosion
- An innovative moisture-resistant coating protects the motherboard in humid environments, such as factories, libraries, data centers and internet cafes. It also minimizes internal corrosion by preventing adhesion and migration of moisture, prolonging the life of the motherboard.
- Anti-sulphur Resistors: Consider long-term reliability of commercial product, ASUS Business motherboard is equipped with anti-sulfur resistors. The resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminum oxide). With anti-sulfur resistors, ASUS Business motherboard can be operated under the harsh environments.
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Asus Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users' mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
- BIOS Value Edit Tool Customize the BIOS options
- BIOS Boot Logo Tool Brand your builds with a customized boot logo
- OEM Activation (OA) Tools Add or remove the OEM Activation key
- Desktop Management Interface (DMI) Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS
- Intel Management Engine (Intel ME) Driver Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS
For more information please click here.
Asus PRO H610T D4-CSM - Corporate Stable Model, Intel H610, 1700, Thin Mini ITX, 2 DDR4 SO-DIMM, HDMI, DP, LVDS, 19v DC in, 1x M.2
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Code: AUMBH610TCSMPROD4V2
- Available for Delivery: 569
- Available for Collection: Please call or click here to chat
- *Stock is our suppliers stock and not our physical stock*
£130.48 Inc. VAT
- £108.73 Ex VAT