The ROG Strix 750W Gold PSU brings premium cooling performance to the mainstream.
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components. Lower temps result in a longer lifespan and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
- 10-year warranty included.
The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. In terms of cooling, massive ROG heatsinks trickle down from the mighty ROG Thor series and Axial-tech fan design from our premium NVIDIA RTX™ graphics cards also make an appearance. Below the surface, low RDS (on) MOSFETs and premium Japanese capacitors take on power delivery with ease. The result is an incredibly quiet and efficient power supply with the reserves to handle the most intense gaming scenarios.
Let it sink in
The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in significantly lower temperatures inside Strix PSUs. This extends the lifespan of components and allows 0dB operation for a longer duration than standard designs. The heatsinks are so effective that fan noise stays whisper quiet, even under full load.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally the result of R&D efforts for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs, resulting in less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. In a PSU, durability is paramount, so we built a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when total draw power (TDP) is below 40%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 40% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
80 Plus Gold Certification
Heart of gold
Top-end Japanese capacitors ensure efficient operation and have helped the Strix earn an 80 PLUS Gold certification. The increased efficiency also results in less heat, reducing noise and increasing reliability.
Getting everything looking right can be a challenging aspect of any setup. The ROG Strix Series PSUs aim to make your life a little easier with a convenient magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
Fully Modular Cables
Keep your rig neat and tidy with fully modular cables. One 24-pin, two 6+2-pin PCI-e, and two 8-pin CPU cables come with embedded capacitors that reduce voltage ripple, and the included CableMod coupon will set you on your way towards next-level customization.
Asus 750W ROG Strix PSU, Double Ball Bearing Fan, Fully Modular, 80+ Gold, 0dB Tech
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Code: PSU-750ASSTRIX
- Available for Delivery: 214
- Available for Collection: Please call or click here to chat
- *Stock is our suppliers stock and not our physical stock*
£136.63 Inc. VAT
- £113.86 Ex VAT